Apartment Amenities Near the City of Fairfax, Virginia
- Close to Vienna/Fairfax-GMU Metro - Orange/Silver Line
- Easy Access to Old Town Fairfax/GMU
- Access to Fairfax Connector Bus Stop
- Townhome Floor Plans Available
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- Picnic Areas with BBQ Grills
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Free Parking (Reserved Parking Available)
- Fenced Dog Park
- Spacious Community Courtyard
- Controlled Access on Select Buildings
- Energy Efficient Solid Brick Masonry
- Newly Renovated in Select Units
- Patio/Balcony Available in Select Units
- Hi-Speed Internet/Cable Ready
- Washer & Dryer
- Microwave, Dishwasher & Garbage Disposal
- Central Heating/AC
- Additional Storage Available
- Private Backyard Available in Select Units
Dogs & cats only. Maximum of (2) animals per apartment. One-time fee of $300 for (1) animal; $500 one-time fee for (2) animals. Animal rent - $50/mo/animal. We accept dogs up to 100lbs. However, we do not accept the following breeds: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Malamutes, Doberman Pinschers, Huskies, Chowchows, St. Bernard's, Great Danes, Akitas, Staffordshire Terriers, American Bull Dogs, Canary Dogs, or any mix of these. Exotic animal restrictions also apply. Please call for details.
Playground, Courtyard, and Dog Park
Amenities make everything better! That is why at Gainsborough Court, Copperfield Square & Churchill Mews Apartments & Townhome nothing is left to chance. No matter what your idea of the perfect home is, you get to enjoy a splendid selection of indoor and outdoor features. Our one, two, and three-bedroom apartments and townhomes in Fairfax, VA come with fabulous interior finishes meant to elevate your living experience. These include new cabinetry and fixtures, granite countertops, washer and dryer sets, as well as faux wood flooring in the kitchens and baths.
Our peaceful and pet-friendly premises have something for everyone! The large grassy courtyard is home to several picnic areas with BBQ grills, a playground, and an enclosed dog park. The fitness center comes with strength training and cardio equipment to help support your workout routine. Feel free to enjoy whichever you want whenever you like. For your convenience, we also provide 24-hour emergency maintenance services and free off-street parking.
Gainsborough Court, Copperfield Square & Churchill Mews Apartments & Townhomes are in a transient area, with easy access to Rt. 50, Rt. 29, I-66, and I-495. This guarantees effortless commute to some of the hottest attractions around the area, as well as some of the most prosperous cities. From George Mason University, Fair Oaks Mall, and Fair Lakes Shopping Center to Tysons Corner, Chantilly, and Washington, DC–you are only minutes away from it all. View the availability of our units, then give us a call to schedule your very own tour!