Gainsborough Court Apartments Amenities
Gainsborough Court Apartments brings you a curated collection of amenities to enhance your experience! Our modern apartments in Fairfax, VA, are paired with contemporary finishes and inviting recreational areas, so you have all your needs and wishes covered.
- Close to Vienna/Fairfax-GMU Metro - Orange/Silver Line
- Easy Access to Old Town Fairfax/GMU
- Access to Fairfax Connector Bus Stop
- Townhome Floor Plans Available
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- Picnic Areas with BBQ Grills
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Free Parking (Reserved Parking Available)
- Fenced Dog Park
- Spacious Community Courtyard
- Energy Efficient Solid Brick Masonry
- Newly Renovated in Select Units
- Patio/Balcony Available in Select Units
- Hi-Speed Internet/Cable Ready
- Washer & Dryer
- Microwave, Dishwasher & Garbage Disposal
- Central Heating/AC
- Additional Storage Available
- Private Backyard Available in Select Units
Dogs & cats only. Maximum of (2) animals per apartment. One-time fee of $300 for (1) animal; $500 one-time fee for (2) animals. Animal rent - $30/mo/animal. We accept dogs up to 100lbs. However, we do not accept the following breeds: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Malamutes, Pinschers, Huskies, Chowchows, St. Bernard's, Great Danes, Akitas, Staffordshire Terriers, American Bull Dogs, Canary Dogs, or any mix of these. Exotic animal restrictions also apply. Please call for details.
Playground, Courtyard, and Dog Park
Apartments for Rent in Fairfax, VA
From the moment you step on our well-maintained grounds, you will see what we mean. Our large, grassy courtyard is decorated with peaceful picnic areas, BBQ grills, playgrounds, and a fenced dog park. They are excellent options to enjoy a sunny day without having to leave home. Besides these, we have a business center, ideal when you need a quiet space to focus on your tasks, and a gym with state-of-the-art equipment to help hit your fitness goals. Not to mention the other convenient additions like the reserved & free parking or the 24-hour emergency maintenance.
You will instantly fall in love with our apartments for rent in Fairfax. All our one, two, and three-bedroom units come with additional storage spaces, central heating, ACs, washer and dryer sets, as well as faux wood flooring in the kitchens and baths. Townhomes are available, too!
Gainsborough Court Apartments is located in a transient area, with easy access to Rt. 50, Rt. 29, I-66, and I-495. This guarantees effortless commutes to some of the hottest attractions in town. From George Mason University, Fair Oaks Mall, and Fair Lakes Shopping Center to Tysons Corner, Chantilly, and Washington, DC–you are only minutes away from it all. View the availability of our units, then give us a call to schedule a tour!